When it comes to property transactions, one of the most pressing questions is, “How long does it take to do conveyancing?” Understanding the timeline of conveyancing is crucial for anyone planning to buy or sell a property. AVRillo, a leading conveyancing firm in the UK, offers an efficient and streamlined approach to this process, significantly reducing the average time taken for conveyancing.
How Long Does It Take to Do Conveyancing
Conveyancing process can take anywhere between 12 to 16 weeks. This is the industry standard, but various factors such as the complexity of the transaction, property surveys, and the responsiveness of involved parties can influence this duration. However, with some conveyancing firms, clients experience a dramatically shortened conveyancing duration of approximately 8-10 weeks.
This efficiency is attributed to AVRillo’s specialisation in conveyancing, akin to how a heart specialist focuses on one area of medicine. This specialisation allows AVRillo to handle diverse issues effectively, thus reducing the risk of transaction failures which is a common delay in the process.
Read More: Conveyancing Fees on Transfer of Property
Save thousands with our 95% success rate
compared to 39.8% failure rate elsehere
Should you Choose Digital Conveyancing?
AVRillo’s digital conveyancing service is a game-changer. By enabling instant start from instruction, providing real-time updates, and facilitating online ID verification and digital document signing, AVRillo ensures a seamless experience. Their online case management system offers greater visibility and accelerates various stages.
What are the Stages of Conveyancing
- Pre-contract Work: Approximately 2 weeks with AVRillo, compared to the usual longer duration, thanks to their efficient process and quick initiation of local searches and surveys.
- Mortgage Offer and Draft Contract: Approximately 6-14 weeks. AVRillo’s proactive communication with mortgage lenders and other parties expedites this phase.
- Exchange of Contracts to Completion: Approximately 1-2 weeks, significantly quicker than the standard timeline.
Read More: Transfer of Equity: A Comprehensive Guide
Why Choose AVRillo for Your Conveyancing Needs?
- High Success Rate: AVRillo boasts a 95% success rate, surpassing the industry average.
- Quality Assurance: Offering a unique 60-day free trial and 100% money-back guarantee.
- Transparency in Pricing: AVRillo provides a clear cost structure with no hidden fees, ensuring clients pay only for the services they use.
- Efficient and Collaborative Approach: Known for completing cases in half the average time and their cooperative approach, especially in working with estate agents.
Which Factors Affect the Timeline
While AVRillo significantly reduces the duration of conveyancing, certain factors like property title issues or complications in survey reports can still influence the timeline. However, AVRillo’s expertise in handling these issues minimises potential delays.
Read More: What Vacant Possession Mean?
You’re 8x times more likely to move with us
Special Circumstances in Conveyancing with AVRillo
- No Chain Conveyancing: Typically quicker, often completed in as little as four weeks with AVRillo.
- Property Chains and Cash Buyers: AVRillo’s efficient processes help in mitigating delays common in property chains. For cash buyers, the absence of a mortgage application further accelerates the process.
“Highly professional service. App works well. Despite the awkwardness of my sale, my contact at AV Rillo remained on the ball and kept me informed. Would recommend.” – Rex, a satisfied AVRillo client
“How long does it take to do conveyancing?” With AVRillo, the answer is significantly less time than the industry average, thanks to their specialised, efficient, and client-focused approach. Choosing AVRillo for your conveyancing needs means choosing a faster, more transparent, and reliable property transaction process.
Remember, while the process can be complex, partnering with a specialised firm like AVRillo ensures a smoother, quicker, and more efficient journey in your property transaction.
As of 2024, the standard conveyancing process generally spans 12-16 weeks. However, some firms, known for their specialised and efficient approach, can reduce this timeframe to approximately 8-10 weeks.
Conveyancing can typically be completed in about 8-10 weeks with some specialised firms, which is faster than the general average duration of around 20 weeks.
Completing conveyancing within 3 weeks is highly unusual and challenging. It would require exceptional coordination and responsiveness from all parties involved. While some specialised firms can expedite the process significantly, completing the entire process in just 3 weeks is typically not the standard.
The draft contract phase often takes the longest in the conveyancing process. This stage involves compiling information from various sources, conducting property searches, and resolving issues identified from these searches and surveys. The duration can vary greatly, especially based on the case’s complexity and the responsiveness of the involved parties. Some firms, however, are known for their ability to handle this phase more efficiently than others.