Buying a house is one of the most important decisions of your life. Don’t leave your choice of Conveyancer to chance.
9 tips to finding the right conveyancer for you.
- Recommendation – Using a firm that has been recommended to you by a friend or family member is usually a good sign that their service is up to scratch.
- Get a quote – You don’t want to get a nasty shock at the completion stage, so when receiving your quote take the time to read through it thoroughly. A good firm will have transparency with their costs, so ask the right questions.
- Testimonials – These are a great source of reliability for firms, as clients aren’t going to spend their time commenting on the service they received if they were not satisfied with it.
- Decide for yourself – Don’t just take your Estate Agent, Bank or Mortgage Brokers word for it even though they may be right about their preferred solicitors. Take the time to see evidence on the service provided for yourself to help build your peace of mind.
- Check the reviews online – If a firm has any unsatisfied clients, they will take the time to complain about poor service, speed and communication online, so again check testimonials and reviews relating to the conveyancer you are interested in.
- Communication – You need to find a firm that communicates at every stage of your purchase/sale. This is vital for client satisfaction, as it can be new and complicated to many. There will be words and processes that you may not have heard of before and it is the responsibility of your solicitor to explain every angle. You should also choose a firm that can update you using your preferred method of communication.
- Know YOUR solicitor – It’s important to know who is working on your file and who to ask for when or if you need to communicate with them.
- Peace of Mind – You want to find a firm that deals with everything for you, offers services that others don’t. Check their credentials, awards and abortive rates as these will speak for themselves.
- Empathy – Empathy is the ability to understand and share the feelings of another person. Your conveyancer is only human after all, so they should hole the ability to put themselves in your shoes. This helps to make the process less stressful for you.
Talk to AVRillo – We Get You Moving
AVRillo are an award winning nationwide conveyancing team with a 95% success rate on all property transactions.
If you are looking for a Conveyancer that can get you moving talk to AVRillo.