Moving is one of the biggest and most important events of out lives, so finding the right conveyancing partner is the key to success. It is also something that is is absolutely crucial to making the buying and selling process as smooth and risk-free as possible. A first-class conveyancing partner will deal with all the legal facets of selling or purchasing a property as efficiently and quickly as possible, and at such an important and stressful time, he or she will put you at ease by ensuring that you are kept regularly informed.
While there are many conveyancing firms across the country that are accessible over the internet, they are not all equal, and they by no means offer the same standards and service. Just opting for one that pops up without carrying out basic checks is a big mistake, and you have to know that when it comes to choosing a suitable conveyancing partner, there are a number of things to look out for. So making a mental or written check list of pertinent questions is the smart way to go.
– Are they a member of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS)?
(If they have this accreditation, it means you will be given systematically structured guidance throughout the process, thereby ensuring you have less chance of getting into any pitfalls or suffering financial loss).
– Do they offer fixed fees which are clearly explained?
– Do they offer a 30 day money back guarantee with no questions asked?
– Do they publish their terms on their website?
– What is their negligence record?
– Do they have a direct phone number as well as an email address?
– Are they technology focused?
– Do they offer a customer centric approach?
– Have they responded quickly to your initial enquiry?
– Have they been established for a long time?
– Were the staff helpful and polite?
– Do they state their average time from instruction through to completion?
– Do they state that they will keep you updated regularly?
– Is the firm listed under the Legal 500 Top Solicitors and Best Firms?
– Have they been independently judged by the Law Society to be an excellent firm?
– Have they received any conveyancing Firm of the Year awards?
– Does their website have a list of client reviews?
– Is the website easy to navigate, and are all the contents clear and easy to understand?
– Do they explain the stages of buying and selling in a simple to understand way on their site?
By following these simple checks you can guarantee that you will have one of the best conveyancing partners there is, and you will save yourself a lot of stress and problems which could end up costing you and your family very dearly, both financially and psychologically. Finding the right conveyancing partner before you put your home on the market and before you start to look for a property to buy, puts you ahead of the game, and is highly recommended. This head start will enable the process to run as quickly as possible, and give you the success you desire.