Every day you can choose to eat a hamburger or a salad for lunch/dinner, today’s choice wont make much of a difference, but if you decide in favour of the hamburger for 300 days, you’ll have a much bigger problem to deal with. The same rule applies in business:
- Everyday you’ve got to hit it out.
- You’ve got to be hungry for business.
- Remember why you started, use that motivation to make the calls and get in the doors.
- Get out there and pursue your goals, pursue your market domination, not because you want to beat your competitor, but because you love to serve your customer.
- Don’t think negatively about prospecting, instead become more valuable- ring when there’s a significant listing or sale in their area. Its called being relevant and it counts. It makes a world of difference in your marketing.
- Never underestimate the power of a call- because personal connection works.
- Become a great marketer. Believe in yourself, in your customer and what you do.
- Because what you do really makes a difference.
- Remember the first person you need to convince on fee is you and that you get what you negotiate.