When it comes to partnering with a conveyancing firm, there’s often a temptation for estate agents to choose one that offers the lowest fees, which can be passed on to the client.
There are many cheap conveyancing services out there with some quoting fees as low as £100. Although this is an attractive option, you get what you pay for – a cheaper solicitor is rarely the best. In fact, these bargain basement conveyancers are often the busiest and therefore more difficult to contact, leading to delays that could have been avoided with a reputable solicitor.
With this in mind, estate agents are advised not to rush into recommending a cheap conveyancer and risk a more stressful and lengthy process. Instead, agents should look to team up with a conveyancing solicitor that offers a reliable, efficient and a personal service.
There are a number of factors to consider before fees. A good conveyancer will:
- Carry out the work efficiently and accurately
- Reduce the stress of moving by providing expert guidance and support throughout the process
- Take a proactive role and push the deal through
- Help to negotiate with other parties successfully
- Speed up the time it takes you to complete
- Be technologically advanced enough to provide a modern conveyancing service
- Be regulated by The Law Society or The Council of Licensed Conveyancers.
These attributes will ensure a more efficient and less stressful completion, which, in the long run, leads to a lower abortive rate. Improving a completion percentage increases the bottom line and leads to happier clients who are more likely to recommend your services.
To see how much more you could be making try our Conveyancing Calculator. For more information about AVRillo drop our team an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0208 370 3877 and we’ll be happy to guide you further.